S-2 Trucks

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Nov 15 11:00:57 EST 2021

 Rick Stone has got to be right on this. He owns one of the prototypes.
Jim Nichols
    On Monday, November 15, 2021, 07:46:27 AM CST, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> wrote:

Roger

I'm afraid I have to take exception to Rev Jim's suggestion.

Walthers did do the correct truck and I think it's available separately. Its called the 41-NP-11 and came under the plan 4140 sleeper they did for the Pennsy.  The spotting feature is the narrow set of elliptical leaf springs where other trucks have a damper (shock absorber).

Stoney

Rick C Stone

NWHS #0001

  Thanks, Jim. What a shame Walthers didn't do the 3 N&W S-2 cars.
Roger HuberDeer Creek Locomotive Works