Division Point

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Aug 24 19:13:29 EDT 2021

I think this is a great idea. I've used modified old Athearn HW baggage cars
for my trains, but a more accurate model with accurate trucks would be
great. There are also two of those on display in Portsmouth, VA. Doesn't the
museum in Roanoke have one or two also (maybe stored in the NS yard)?

I'd also like to see the M-1 RPO mail car like #93 offered. I've been
working for years on a kitbash of that type of car, but it's challenging.

Thanks,
Phil Miller