Division Point

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Aug 23 23:13:05 EDT 2021

 Marty Flick has given the wrong classes for the Mail Storage cars. The 1400 series was simply class "MS." The cars converted from coaches (originally Pullman parlors, then coaches, then combines) were class "MS-1."  MS-3 was a class given to a few cars later converted from 60' RPO/baggage cars by removal of the RPO apartment but no door changes.
Jim  Nichols