Division Point

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Aug 23 17:50:14 EDT 2021

 I kitbash the MS mail storage cars from Athearn baggage car parts.The most noticable difference is the width of the letterboard, but I position the decals as if it were not so wide.Diagrams are available in the archives. Anyone interested in a plastic MS can contact me off list at    jamesanichols at bellsouth.net
Jim Nichols