hauling milk in NC in reefers with N&W reporting marks?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Aug 11 15:15:09 EDT 2021

Jim and Eric,

Thanks.  That is great info!  I don't know why I forgot to check my ORER.  Here is a shot of the entry for these cars from my 1934 ORER:

Now I have some dimensions, some images (if not exactly for the time, they give me the general arrangement), and a clear location for their use.  And quite a few documents from the Commissary to order.

I have to see if any existing models might have the bones of that truss arrangment or whether this would be a scratchbuilt project.

Thanks for all the replies.

Dave

--
David Bott