hauling milk in NC in reefers with N&W reporting marks?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Aug 11 10:04:44 EDT 2021

Dave

I have very limited knowledge on this subject.  There are a number of
drawings for the Class A25 ref. box cars at the archives.  They were
around from the late teens to the early 40's.  I even entered one for
Hol-0018.08.  Did not know anything about these cars and still don't.

Hopes this helps.

Jim Blackstock