Re: Three Sheds for Waynesboro

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jul 30 08:32:01 EDT 2021

Jim,
     The motor car shed was a bit north of the "Southbound" siding in my time out there. I don't know if it was the same building.. It was on the west or GE side of the tracks. Incidently, at one time GE had a small shed up there that contained their own Hot Box Detector.
Jimmy Lisle
--
Sent from Outlook Email App for Android Thursday, 29 July 2021, 07:34PM -04:00 from NW Modeling List  nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org :