Fw: Virginia Museum of Transportation’s famed 611 steam locomotive headed to Pennslyvania

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu May 6 20:47:48 EDT 2021

Greetings,
If anyone knows the date and time the N&W J611 will be transferred to PA. please let me know. It would be helpful to know the route that it's taking. I do not want any of this information from anyone if it will get anyone in trouble with NS. I do plan on sharing it with railfans that have asked for this information especially after viewing this segment on WSLS 10 News in Roanoke, VA.
Do not trespass on NS property.
Safety First,
Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners

Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908