Fwd: FW: Walthers February 2021 New Product announcements, order by 2/26

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jan 22 17:46:20 EST 2021

Thank you, again, Nigel.  You answered at least 5 questions I had not
asked yet.  This is truly one of the greatest group of folks anywhere.
I belong to several other historical societies and some of them are
terrific, but the N&W is the most informative and has some of the nicest
people I have corresponded with.  And, that is why I model the Norfolk
and Western.  Thanks again.