Coach roofs

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Nov 29 16:04:07 EST 2020

Jim,
You reference photos 1704 and 1705. I don't know what you are talking about? Could you please send them here?
Roger HuberDeer Creek Locomotive Works

    On Sunday, November 29, 2020, 02:41:48 PM CST, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> wrote:

 Roger,
The roof in 1704 is from a Pullman Core Kit by Eastern Car Works; it is too wide for the Branchline car; narrowing it by cutting a section lengthwise out of the middle would mess up the curvature of the roof.
I did a search in the archives for roof drawings of the PG coaches when modernized but couldn't identify anything useful; I thought if I could get a drawing perhaps I could get the roof 3-D printed.
Jim Brewer