Proto 2000 Heritage 2-8-8-2 decoder

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Oct 2 09:50:38 EDT 2020

Hello Matt,

I would definitely recommend TCS WoW sound for steam locomotive sound. Not only do they have a diverse set of high quality sounds to choose from, but they also offer the most realistic operation of any decoders on the market with the throttle and brakes controlled independently, allowing for proper coasting until brakes are applied, and the ability to release and reapply brakes in stages at any time.

Here is an example of an installation I did in a PCM Y6B with two of TCS's 4w high bass speakers.

https://youtu.be/4aGN-l5xXOQ

Aaron Falis

Sent from my android device.