Proto 2000 Heritage 2-8-8-2 decoder

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Oct 1 17:24:55 EDT 2020

I have a question in to DigiTrax asking the same question. I think the answer is the SDXH166D. That gives you both the controller and sound in one place.

I also like to figure out how to get the exact sound into the controller. I don’t want a generic sound. Is there any way to get the right sound for the 2-8-8-2?

Sent from my iPhone