Tender Assignments

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Sep 30 13:26:37 EDT 2020

All,

Attached is a list of N&W Tender Assignments dated December 31, 1955; it
was provided to me by Tom Dressler; Tom also provided the last page of
Conversion of N&W Tenders Auxiliary Tenders ; he filled in the two missing
tanks; this list was originally published as part of Vern French's
Williamson series in Model Railroading.

Jim Brewer