Class M

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Aug 12 18:01:02 EDT 2020

Jimmy,
I think the derailment was near the end of that first restoration. At first they let her run and after the accident they restricted her speed.
Roger HuberDeer Creek Locomotive Works

    On Wednesday, August 12, 2020, 04:26:40 PM CDT, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> wrote:

On 8/11/2020 5:29 PM, NW Modeling List via NW-Modeling-List wrote:
> Shame the NS wouldn't let the 611 have her head a run like that.

Roger,
     There was at least one early video made of 611 running around 70
mph after the first restoration. I don't remember which one it was and
it was maybe up on the NKP trackage or somewhere thereabouts.

Jimmy Lisle

NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org