Jawn Henry Decals

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jul 9 09:03:57 EDT 2020

Aaron,

On my Jawn, I used the Microscale set you mention below.  The lettering on this set is about 9” tall as best as I can measure with a scale rule.  On the other hand, Champ offered their Blue Ribbon series (BRH-46D) for N&W locos that has slightly taller lettering—about 11”.   I never liked Champ decals due to the excessive film thickness.  So, the Microscale set was what I used.  For custom decals, I’ve used Rail Graphics for the diesel locos on my previous Missouri Kansas & Quincy—and they were great, but I see that Rail Graphics has gone out of business.

I do have an extra set of the Champ decals that I can mail to you (free)—contact me off-list if you would like to go that route.

Gary Hoover
Ghoover_1 at charter.net

Sent from my iPad