Jawn Henry Decals

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jul 9 07:45:54 EDT 2020

I’d have to agree with Jim, I thought the lettering on the Jawn Henry was the standard 10 inch steam lettering. There was 10 inch, 8 inch and a rarely used 7 inch.

Now, I’ve never put a ruler on it, but I believe the Microscale lettering is a tad less than 10 inches, like closer to 9 inch.

Ken Miller