C31 modeling question

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri May 1 16:30:27 EDT 2020

Ryan
 nice work!  I also think that modifying the standard cupola is the
best way to go given the difficulty finding a Moloco kit and what you said
about fit-up.  I have a blue C31 in-transit to me; should arrive tomorrow or
Monday.  A friend is making the tank for both of us.

What blue paint matches the Atlas color?  Must be lacquer-based
 I have no
experience (or interest to learn) with acrylics.  I only plan to modify the
side by cutting in new windows and patching the old ones so a slight
difference in blue tint can easily be covered with weathering powders.

Jim King

 <http://smokymountainmodelworks.com/> http://smokymountainmodelworks.com/