Turnouts

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Mar 30 12:40:24 EDT 2020

If you do not have the opening under the switch throw for the standard installation, and you have not purchased the tortoises yet, you might consider these switch motors from rapido.

As always. I have no financial interest just sharing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1fOQh22YWA&feature=share

Tom Lewis