N&W Bridges

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Mar 28 18:13:13 EDT 2020

Did the N&W (circa 1950s) have any truss bridges?  Or combination truss bridge/girder bridge?
I have seen many pictures of trestle bridges (some quite impressive) on the N&W system, but not a single truss bridge I can find in print or video.
I am modeling the N&W (all steam) and have a dramatic water feature I would line to cross as authentically as possible.  Any reference to good source material on N&W bridges would be appreciated.  I have O. Winston Links' photographic book "The Last Steam Railroad in America."
Thank you for any photos you might be able to forward.
Bill DemarestGainesville, Va.mgj21932 at yahoo.com