Scratch building

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Mar 26 09:18:32 EDT 2020

Mike
I have built several towers over the years but none were N&W. Instead of trying to cut out the individual windows you might try measuring the entire window area and then make the separations with strips of styrene glued between the bottom and top wall sections. I use commercial castings if at all possible, but sometimes just have to do it the hard way.

Jim Kehn