Converting Broadway Y6b to Y6a ... how easy?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Feb 8 17:12:02 EST 2020

Well done. Looks great! I may have to take that approach.

Maybe you can do an article for the Arrow on how you did it?  I have several projects I want to do and write up, but I just don’t have the time right now.

When I have contacted various model companies (like BLI who was at the Dulles train show today) they won’t do it because they feel the market for that is too small to justify the expense, even though the drive chassis is the same. I told them everyone makes Y6b’s but nobody in recent times makes a Y6a. He asked who else makes them. I understand it’s a business decision, but…

Phil Miller