Decals for HL Hopper Models

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Nov 26 15:51:24 EST 2019

The image is large enough to answer my question. Thanks for the quick reply (and decal update), Ken.

On a slight tangent, I have some unlettered Stewart kits of this car that I'll need locate decals for at some point. The mailing list archive suggests Westerfield for those.  Let me know if there is a better source.

Matt Goodman

Columbus Ohio US