Decals for HL Hopper Models

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Nov 26 15:08:26 EST 2019

Matt

The sets will look like the image attached. How many car sets you can make is kind of hard to predict. They are in the works, I’ve not heard back yet from the printer about when they are ready to ship, but will keep the list appraised. This is small image, basically to give you the idea of what is in the set.

The HL cars were built in a variety of number schemes:

> 1936	1,000	22000-22999	Roanoke Shops
> 		1,000	23000-23999	Virginia Bridge / Pressed Steel
> 1937	1,000	24000-24999	Bethlehem Steel
> 		1,000	25000-25999	Virginia Bridge
> 		500		69500-69999	Roanoke Shops
> 		1,000	67500-68499	Virginia Bridge