EXTERNAL: Re: The Cavalier Drumhead (Rear Tail Sign)

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Oct 25 15:43:45 EDT 2019

Not trying to mess you up Eric. But the Society offers N&W’s only actual drumhead sign, the Powhatan Arrow on Shellscale Set HO123 or N123 available in the commissary has the tail sign done from original drawings. The sign itself is pretty small, I’ve seen one of the originals here in Roanoke some years back. They are definitely not very big, not as big as many I had seen.

Best
Ken Miller