new subject Re: The Cavalier Drumhead (Rear Tail Sign)

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Oct 25 08:57:19 EDT 2019

Seeing this picture of the Memphis Special reminded me that I don't know
if anyone has produced a model in HO of N&W heavyweight observations or
tail end cars.  MTH has done a great job with the light weight car but I
don't recall Walther's or anyone else who has produced the heavy weight
car.  If not produced, has anyone kit bashed one that they could share
some pictures and modeling tips with me.

Walter Davis

Modeling N&W in Youngsville, NC