When?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Aug 20 14:31:57 EDT 2019

Thank you, Ken.  I appreciate the information as it will make me a
better modeler..  This is by far the best railroad historical society in
the country!  I belong to a couple of others and really respect their
work, but the NWHS has more in depth information about the railroads
they preserve than I have found available on other railroad historical
sites.  Keep up the good work.  If I can help in any way, tell me how.

Walter Davis, Youngsville, NC