Overland Models Green Box Restoration

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri May 10 11:18:56 EDT 2019

Greetings fellow brass modelers,
I have a Overland brass model and the green cardboard box is faded badly. Not sure if it was caused by the sun or what happened. Do any of you have any ideas on restoring the box back to it’s original green? I have not tried anything yet. I wanted to see what suggestions I got prior to doing so.
Thanks,
Norris

Norris Deyerle
Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners and
Lynchburg Railroad Day 2019 Model Train Show Worker - Train Show Date: Saturday, August 10, 2019
LRD 2019 Vendor Tables Rental Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org
744 Chinook Place
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908
Cell: 434-851-0151