EXTERNAL: E-units - Southern practice

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Apr 10 10:58:25 EDT 2019

Ed … taking the pic is more important than the quality.  Many folks never bothered to record what was in front of them.  Granted, photography isn’t “for everyone” but those of us who often look at live thru a viewfinder now have supporting information to pass on to others and to correct our failing memories.  Thank YOU for taking the time to record this action (in between beers!).

Jim King

 <http://www.smokymountainmodelworks.com/> www.smokymountainmodelworks.com