MTH Arrow cars

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Feb 26 11:15:44 EST 2019

Just rec'd my 5-car MTH Arrow set from Trainworld yesterday.  They look
REALLY nice.  Only took out the obs since that's of most interest to me and
can attest to good quality, straight lettering, nice finish and color.
Definitely a much better alternative (for me) to expensive brass with no
interior.

The TW price was slightly discounted off MTH retail . total including
postage was $386.  Based on ebay prices and assuming that each car is
available separately (I don't think the obs is available), the total would
be $500+.  Painted, decaled brass set might be $700+.

Jim King

 <http://www.smokymountainmodelworks.com/> www.smokymountainmodelworks.com