Bored with steam

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Feb 22 16:29:21 EST 2019

Harold Thanks to all NWHS members who helped Sunset with the VGN EL2B project. The engines are terrific. I did not know that VIRGINIAN appeared only on the right side and the only the left side of each unit had the "button". The project went very fast from start to actual production and in the hands of buyers. Now we need battleship gons (sorry Frank....no I'm not) to go behind them. Yes, I know about Rich's gons of a few years back.Its tough nowadays to get a manufacturer to make specific models other than the biggies. Ask NYC fans. Jim Kehn   -----Original Message-----