Preserved electrics (was: Bored with steam)

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Feb 22 17:30:09 EST 2019

Illinois Railway Museum has an ex – VGN, ex-New Haven, ex-Penn Central, ex-Conrail EL-C / EF-4 / E33 that they acquired from the Railroad Museum of New England a few years ago. Here’s a short video showing the motor’s current condition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lxn-0CfqpI

The video says it was VGN 132 but other sources say it was 131.

Rob Doorack