N&W T6 project

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Feb 1 17:16:34 EST 2019

Jim,

I have 3 T-6 on my layout, one was made by fellow NWHS member Mark Trinka out of plastic kitbash with an Atlas S-2/4 drive.
We had a Rail Command short on a turnout with it and it brunt up the shell but good. Reworked it but still shows some damage. Mark cut off the friction bearings on the sideframes and put on the roller bearing ones from another truck.

The other two are brass shells on again Atlas S2/4 chassis, one has sound but it filled up the shell pretty well so I do not know where and how you would fit in some batteries and another airwire decoder. You may have better skills than I and my crew has.

Mike