S1/S1a

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Nov 28 16:36:55 EST 2018

Jim and Mike:

My "Heritage"-vintage P2K USRA 0-8-0 picks up both engine and tender.  I
went to my test track, where it happens to be sitting at the moment, to
make sure.  In fact, both the engine and the tender pick up from both
rails, as I verified by alternately picking both up completely off both
rails.

I don't remember precisely when I bought it, but I'm guessing maybe ten
years ago more or less.

This doesn't help you, probably, but you piqued my curiosity so I checked.

Regards,

Dave Phelps