NW-Modeling-List Digest, Vol 187, Issue 19

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Nov 24 17:26:35 EST 2018

Frank

Would it be possible to get a copy of the C&O gondola file?
I have a guy in Missouri that I purchase 3D items fro at a really good price.
I would like to get him the file and see what he would charge for one.
He is working on designing the Otway station in n-scale for me.
I have seen items on shapeways and wonder why they charge so much for items.
Thank you for your time.

Jeff Wood