NWSL Class W-2

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Nov 8 20:38:37 EST 2018

The 684, which was the Bluefield passenger switcher, got a centered headlight in the late 40's. Later, one of the Bluefield W2's got the cross compound air pump (and the centered headlight), but at this late date, I can't remember which one it was. According to Dad's notes the 680 was scrapped in 1948 and the 684 in 1949, so there must have been another W2 that switched the depot until replaced by an S1a.