Williamson gets the Luritorium built! On the Pokey!

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Sep 22 16:13:35 EDT 2018

Wow! Very impressive. What did he use for the concrete floor? Is it painted plaster or something else?

I have a couple (dozen) irons in the fire for my projects, including the 1980’s Shaffers Crossing building and the Virginian Station (rebuilt). Simulating concrete floors around track has been a challenge. I’ve painted foam core, artist mat board or poster board to simulate concrete.

-Phil Miller