Prototype Modelers Meets

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Aug 22 19:43:36 EDT 2018

Any folks that are coming in for the Naperville meet and if you have time my version of the N&W Pokey will be open for visits and operations. I model the late 50's with a nice splash of VGN thrown in with full fall scenery.

If you have time let me know. You can contact me anytime at nwpoca at hotmail.com

thanks

Mike Ritschdorff