Prototype Modelers Meets

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Aug 21 13:48:41 EDT 2018

We are already planning to attend Tony Sessions had invited us a couple of months ago. But thank you for remembering us. By going to these meetings the organization has picked up quite a bit of new members. In places that one would not normally think of as N&W county. Per example the Deep south division in Savannah Ga. At their RPM show about 80% are new members Thanks again Dean Taylor

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Date: 8/21/18  1:02 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Subject: Re: Prototype Modelers Meets

Todd and Group,
As one of the sponsors and NWHS member I would like to extend an invitation to all to attend in Winston Salem, NC.  The venue is the same location as the joint meeting with the SRHA several years ago.
For more information look here:https://sissonstony.wixsite.com/rpm-carolina
Watch for regular updates to the website.  I look forward to meeting other members!
Thank You,
James WallRural Hall, NC