Was Decals, etc.

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Aug 17 08:44:06 EDT 2018

Jim Nichols is correct. MRS was a business (a one-man business) of the late
Tom English. Upon the death of Tom's widow, the remaining VGN inventory was
given to me and my understanding was that the remaining N&W inventory went
to the Society. I had helped Tom with some of his product, but he did all
the art on his computer. The artwork and files were not saved.

Rail Graphics did the production, but is now out of business. Before it
closed I communicated with RG to see if it had the art work. It did not.

I don't know of any reason why someone could not reproduce those N&W
decals, if possible.

Bill

*Bill McClure*
*www.billmcclure.smugmug.com <http://www.billmcclure.smugmug.com>*