Bowser RS-3

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jul 3 20:25:28 EDT 2018

Delivered in 1955.  Numbered initially; 96-99 and renumbered in1956 to
300-307.  The purchase was to deselize the Durham line  I know they did see
road servise throughout the system for a limited time but eventually found
themselves downgraded to switching and local duty.  I've seen pics of them
in road service but if my memory serves me properly they was on the Durham
line and the Pocahontas Division.....at least the pics I saw.  Has anyone
seen them in pics on the Scioto Division prior to May of 1960?

Regards,
Ed Painter - Narrows, AV living in Cohutta, GA