O scale Virginian Caboose update

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jul 3 15:49:48 EDT 2018

Hello O scale modelers. We have heard from the manufacturer of the C-1 and things are moving along nicely still no word on a date. There is No pre-sale on this item. There will be plenty of HO and O. Before you ask there can be a N scale as well but we need a good showing of N scale modelers to let us know. You don't have to let us know right this very moment. Wait until we announce the HO version. Please remember the more involvement the more we as a society can do. Thanks everyone Dean Taylor Team leaderModel Advisory Team

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone