Commissary and Talk Among Friends

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jun 8 08:39:11 EDT 2018

All

The new version of a downloadable PDF of the Commissary that is included in the newest Arrow (March-April-May 2018) is now uploaded to our website at:
https://www.nwhs.org/commissary/

There is also the newest Talk Among Friends (even though it says 2017 on the cover) it is actually 2018, my bad, forgot to fix that at:

https://www.nwhs.org/eTAF/

In the near future, once we get some details worked out, we will have a page with a sample version of the Arrow for downloading. This will be a version to give non-members an idea of what we are offering.

Best
Ken Miller