Norfolk and Western class A in O scale.

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Apr 7 17:25:50 EDT 2018

It has been brought to my attention by a friend of mine, George diSanti in NC, that an “Experienced Builder” is looking at doing a high end (such as Kohs or better) several versions of the O Scale N&W Class A “IN A TIMELY MANNER”.  Kohs has the class A as his next project, however since The UP Big Boy has no firm delivery date or photos of any 3D castings to show its progress and it is approaching five years since the announcement with the customer’s money ($4000.00) tied up, who would be interested? This project will only be 100 pieces and could start as soon as they get 75% reserved. I am on board with the N&W Class A project as I do not want to wait another 5 years. Any suggestions I will pass this along to George diSanti.

Stephen Rineair