Peaked ends

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Feb 20 08:49:11 EST 2018

Thanks everyone for the input!  I still haven’t found these pieces/kit online but I did find a spare piece leftover so I will use it as a template.  I will probably take Bob’s advice and scratch build them.  Bob, it was your 3-part article that started in the Mar/Apr issue of the Arrow that first inspired me to do this.  I don’t have the issues anymore so I didn’t know if this was a kit referenced in your article or something I found myself back then.  The shields I found are the notched ones and they fit perfectly on the Accurail “coal train” cars.
I would be interested to know what would be the cost to 3D print them though.
Jon Dameron
Sent from my iPhone