Walters Proto 53' flatcar

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Oct 27 11:05:01 EDT 2017

AFAIK the pre-1964 merger, steam era, N&W did not own any AAR 53' flat
cars; it is possible the post-merger  N&W acquired some from the merged
roads but I have no knowledge of that.

In addition, this model was originally produced by Life Liike under the
Proto 2000 brand; if N&W had had them I'm sure a model would have been
offered years ago.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 5:55 PM, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org