Virginian Class CH-4 Coaches

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jul 14 21:03:05 EDT 2017

I remember the coach seats as being some kind of stiff black leather.

Greg Harrod

In a message dated 07/14/2017 8:44:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org writes:

To All,

Can any one provide me with details on materiel types and colors for the
interiors of the VGN CH-4 paired windows coaches. From what I have found so
far, all I know is it was some combination of black and mahogany. Any
insight  would be appreciated.

I plan to model all 10 that were on the roster and will  start with  the HO
Scale Branchline paired window coach kit. AMB and Red Cap line will  help
greatly with their fine detailing parts. Still not sure about interior
lighting; but, I am shopping for the best choice.

Thanks in advance!

Kevin Byrd
Chesterfield,  VA

NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org
To  change your subscription go  to
Browse the  NW-Modeling-List archives  at