Virginian Class CH-4 Coaches

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jul 14 11:36:23 EDT 2017

To All,

Can any one provide me with details on materiel types and colors for the
interiors of the VGN CH-4 paired windows coaches. From what I have found so
far, all I know is it was some combination of black and mahogany. Any
insight would be appreciated.

I plan to model all 10 that were on the roster and will  start with the HO
Scale Branchline paired window coach kit. AMB and Red Cap line will help
greatly with their fine detailing parts. Still not sure about interior
lighting; but, I am shopping for the best choice.

Thanks in advance!

Kevin Byrd
Chesterfield, VA