Re: Brass N&W Class S-2 “County Car” Announcement

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu May 4 20:49:51 EDT 2017

What was the Pullman plan number for these cars?  I know Walther offers a 4140 in the smooth side as I have two undecorated to use for projects.  Also, Union station Products does some nice styrene cut sides for almost all RR’s.  I have looked at the N&W sides but have yet to buy. I do have several Southern sides for the 11 bedroom rebuilds.  I am looking at getting a couple coaches in N&W that have been in excursion service.

James Wall
Rural Hall, NC