Re: RE: Brass N&W Class S-2 “County Car” Announcement

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed May 3 10:14:48 EDT 2017

While the N&W S2s were given Pennsy style striping, every picture and video I have seen of the cars still shows the N&W tuscan red, not the PRR brownish-maroon.

In HO, Walthers has also offered a 4140 10-6, although I don't know why they have never offered it in N&W other than N&W not being on their "playlist" for passenger cars.  For what it's worth, the old Rivarossi/AHM 10-6 is also a 4140, so there are plenty of lower-priced alternatives out there.

Marty Flick