N&W Battleship Gondola

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Mar 14 13:06:44 EDT 2017

Unless this is a NEW kit, the Concept Models kits for the N&W and VGN "battleship" gons are very sub par IMHO. At least as of a few years ago the model they were marketing was a resin copy of the old (1960s at least) Red Ball kit.  Not close to any classes on either railroad.

As of the last time I looked the trucks were another problem, but Harold Davenport or John Munson or Steve Summers can provide a much better answer than I can.

Frank Bongiovanni

Sent from my iPad